Old car

SAFC99

I actually think the styling of these is great, though not too sure on the back window part.

The interior is like a space ship but will probably date fast, I hate the position of the handbrake, its right into the drivers side and not that accessible (drove one when considering cars before plumping for the Altea).

I dont know where Hondas brains were with the engine though. So much of a dramatic change from the previous model on the outside, and the same power in the engine. Should have gone up to the 220 level at least with this latest revision I think.

I actually think the styling of these is great, though not too sure on the back window part.

The interior is like a space ship but will probably date fast, I hate the position of the handbrake, its right into the drivers side and not that accessible (drove one when considering cars before plumping for the Altea).

I dont know where Hondas brains were with the engine though. So much of a dramatic change from the previous model on the outside, and the same power in the engine. Should have gone up to the 220 level at least with this latest revision I think.

+1 fully agree, apart from the styling is not my cup of tea and is a barsteward to park with the rear visibility problem when I tested one. An opportunity was lost, as Chris says, by not uprating the power as it felt less lively than the outgoing model. :dry:

As most know i love my honda's but i can only agree on the above, i like the styling personally. I like the dash but i agree with chris that it could date easily, especially with all the plastics. Power should have been up'd like the JDM version was. Its abit of a let down to be branded a Type-R. A missed opportunity i think, but still a good car overall. My best mate still owns one

Did you not get the type-r mats?