Nissan Qashqui Acenta 61 plate

cob1980

Hi all....we have decided to sell our Nissan Qashqui. Just seeing if there's any interest at the moment as we are still in lockdown.

Nothing wrong with it, has been a reliable car, was planning on going electric this year....if I still have a job at the end of all this.

Any questions or more photos let me know. Thanks, iain.

2107668125_ForSale.jpg.384e782682b45710dd69e0bd37feec72.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get any interest in this?

I'll be honest i'm not interested in buying it but we have an almost identical 61 Qashqai Acenta too (although it has higher mileage at 86k) that we are looking to replace but the trade in-price is awful. I'm guessing because of the current situation!

GLWTS

2 hours ago, Bunning said:

Did you get any interest in this?

I'll be honest i'm not interested in buying it but we have an almost identical 61 Qashqai Acenta too (although it has higher mileage at 86k) that we are looking to replace but the trade in-price is awful. I'm guessing because of the current situation!

GLWTS

No mate, but to be fair I've not really pushed the advertising. It's only on here and FB marketplace. That said I've set up a Qashqai for sale page on FB and within 2 weeks it has over 100 members...if you wish to join!

Yer trade-in price is not good. Had a couple of enquires, one was too far away, and the other they had a budget of £4k and was seeing if I'd accept that. I aint giving it away!

GLW your sale also :)

• 3 weeks later...