First things you would do after buying a 350z?

Reg97

If the clutch travel distance is annoying you, adjust the clutch pedal, I recently did this and made my Z a lot nicer to drive. 

A friend of mine also replaced his side indicators with juke or quasquai smoked ones that light up similar to the back of new vw's and audis, - - - -, he picked these up cheap On ebay but look great. 

Inexpensive mods :)

22 minutes ago, Mikey_S said:

If the clutch travel distance is annoying you, adjust the clutch pedal, I recently did this and made my Z a lot nicer to drive. 

A friend of mine also replaced his side indicators with juke or quasquai smoked ones that light up similar to the back of new vw's and audis, - - - -, he picked these up cheap On ebay but look great. 

Inexpensive mods :)

I hadn’t thought about the clutch pedal. Yeah there’s something the clutchbut I couldn’t pinpoint what I didn’t like.

i thought it was the norm maybe as this is my first “sports car”

6 minutes ago, Reg97 said:

I hadn’t thought about the clutch pedal. Yeah there’s something the clutchbut I couldn’t pinpoint what I didn’t like.

i thought it was the norm maybe as this is my first “sports car”

It's a simple task in theory but getting down there is the hardest bit. Search for clutch adjustment and you should find the thread quickly, have a read and see what you think 

I personally wouldn't worry too much about a vehicle health check, arguably this should have been done prior to purchase IF it's a concern. The vehicles annual MOT is a vehicle health check in itself is, this was carried out mid Feb so fairly recently. A great list of additional common issue items have been flagged above and some are things that can be checked yourself, ie oil pressure, exhaust blow, brakes and tyre wear. The 350z isn't a sophisticated vehicle thankfully and every concerns is shown on YouTube for us DIY'ers :thumbs:

Ello n welkom 

Edited by davey_83