Motorbikes!

jimbadman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the clutch grabs, the clutch is heavy even though it's hydraulic. The vibrations from the V twin are horrible, the throttle is super sensitive..etc. etc. :scare:

Give me an R1 any day... :thumbs:

Ah you lot are all too soft LOL, spoilt by Japanese refinement :p

The clutches are crap though, mine was shot at 3000 miles, as was the back tyre and I wouldn't ever buy a Ducati second hand, heard too many horror stories LOL, even worse than an Alfa...

And the clutch grabs, the clutch is heavy even though it's hydraulic. The vibrations from the V twin are horrible, the throttle is super sensitive..etc. etc. :scare:

Give me an R1 any day... :thumbs:

Ah you lot are all too soft LOL, spoilt by Japanese refinement :p

The clutches are crap though, mine was shot at 3000 miles, as was the back tyre and I wouldn't ever buy a Ducati second hand, heard too many horror stories LOL, even worse than an Alfa...

Mine had just had £1k spent on the engine..... :wacko:

My neighbour came home with a nice 1098S the other week. It's now sitting with his 916 in his garage.

I am officially in love with the 1098. It's stunning. All the Ohlins gubbins on his one too. It is soooooooooooooo nice. :blush:

I'll have to stick in and see if he gives me a shot...... yeah right!