carbon dash kits

napp

I have a 2006 roadster and looking at dash kits, 

my cubby hole lid , the one above the radio has lost its black finish and looks a mess. Did think of painting it black, but looks like its a bitch to remove. I could try masking it up and try to spray it ? or go for a carbon dash kit. Carbon film is one option on the cover but I think it might look a little naff and stand out if I don't do the rest.

All the kits I have looked at don't have the same gear shift surround as mine they to only have the round one ?

who has one fitted to there Z, I did fit one to my supra years back and it made a big difference to the car.

s-l500SWSD08QA.jpg

If you are talking about those gel carbon stickers yes they are awful. Looks like something you would get called ripspeed from Halfords!

I wrapped mine in a satin black looked really OEM and didn’t take long as removing the pieces is really easy.

hydrodipping would give a good result too but more expensive

2 hours ago, coldel said:

I wrapped mine in a satin black looked really OEM and didn’t take long as removing the pieces is really easy.

@coldelGot any pics of that satin black console? Im considering options for my interior. Thinking brushed metal and some gloss/satin black. (sorrry to hijack)