OEM Backbox (350Z DE)

Shunter8

Hi all,

Does anyone have an OEM backbox knocking around in fairly good condition? 

Was lay under mine today doing diff and gearbox oil and the state of the exhaust tips infuriates me. But they’re not removable and look too far gone to save. Pretty sure it’s an OEM backbox I have although feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. 

C19FA567-46DB-42F9-ABB1-5AA0429E20AE.jpeg.8b0d9d537d2707427dc7acf9cac9f8ff.jpeg

Quite like the sound of it and on a tight budget whilst furloughed at the moment hence wanting to hopefully pick up a decent second hand one that someone may have removed for an upgrade.

Ideally closer to Coventry the better if possible as I don’t want to take the **** too much on what’s a non essential journey unless it can be posted. 

Either that or I’ll have to stretch the budget if these are any good? I know it’s cheap and won’t be spectacular but are they that bad if anyone’s tried one? 

5491460B-1A15-44DC-A9D6-F5370EDE2DF9.png.7d5b9aab54db846f1ee4faa742f5dbd4.png

• 1 month later...

I have an OEM backbox for a DE 2006 UK spec....as you say I replaced it for an aftermarket but it was in perfect working order and sounded good before replacing, was just going through a 'tuning phase'. £99, can post for additional £35. 

1 hour ago, ajvindiesel said:

I have an OEM backbox for a DE 2006 UK spec....as you say I replaced it for an aftermarket but it was in perfect working order and sounded good before replacing, was just going through a 'tuning phase'. £99, can post for additional £35. 

Hi,

sorry forgot this was still up. I managed to pick up a second hand Scorpion exhaust Y pipe back for £100, so problem solved now. 

Thanks though.