Headlight question

Jay

The ones from CiNcitydesigns.com are Hott. They are on my list of Mods to do....

See the thing that annoyes me is look at those prices. Something so simple as replacing the amber strip in my lights (which I really want to do), they only charge ~£40 for. I think thats very reasonable for what they do, but its such a PITA to take them out and ship them off. Try and et someone in the UK to do that and it'd cost you a fortune. They get it so easy in the US :rant:

Moved here from the states not to long ago. My Friends here are tired of me whining about UK prices and the exchange rate, but its hard to ignore the fact that i could be paying alot less for parts and services. maybe i just complain to much though :dry:

Moved here from the states not to long ago. My Friends here are tired of me whining about UK prices and the exchange rate, but its hard to ignore the fact that i could be paying alot less for parts and services. maybe i just complain to much though :dry:

you must be fitting in well, moaning is a way of life :thumbs: its what we do best B)