Oil coolers

Primey

Hi all,

Im sure there’s already a thread for this, but as there’s new products coming out all the time I thought I’d ask which oil coolers people would recommend? 

Ive seen a kit that uses a mocal 13 row that’s pretty reasonable on price. What’s everyone running? 

36 minutes ago, Primey said:

Hi all,

Im sure there’s already a thread for this, but as there’s new products coming out all the time I thought I’d ask which oil coolers people would recommend? 

Ive seen a kit that uses a mocal 13 row that’s pretty reasonable on price. What’s everyone running? 

I am running oem

• 3 weeks later...

Hi;
I'm also searching for an oil cooler, and I see Mishimoto Oil cooler with termostat, but only with 19 row.

Also I searched in Z1 Motorspost o ConceptZPerformance and they had more options (19-25-34Row's, Stillen Core, Braided hoses with silicon protection....) But are more expensive and you have to add the shipping and toll taxes. 

https://conceptzperformance.com/czp-engine-oil-cooler-kit-nissan-350z-infiniti-g35-czp-21300-xxx3_p_34809.php

In my case I will go to a 25row because of climate in my land, but a Mishimoto 19row probably it's enough in UK.

An option that i've been a couple days ago it's the Hel oil cooler in Tarmac Sport Z

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/hel-performance-nissan-350z-oil-cooler-kit.html

It's a 19row oil cooler for 330pounds I would like if someone have one them for know his/her opinion, but a think that you have to cut and plug the hoses...

What do you think?

Edited by FairladyZ33
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I recently got a Mocal 19-row kit (including 1/2" BSP dual port thermostatic sandwich plate from a retailed on eBay plus the 350Z specific bracket separately. MUCH cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

Hopefully fitting myself during an oil change next week along with a aam pan spacer - probably an extra 2-3L of oil...