Ace 201 alloys

RobD7

i had ace 201's on my 206 about four years ago :lol:

try dig a picture out!!!

the were good quality wheels and never had a issue with them my mate had them after me still no issues so would probally stand up better to our road conditions than the expensive rims!!!

but after all that on a Z no!!!! just wouldnt look right!!!

lol :lol:

I did not know there was such a class thing around wheels! :lol:

I just presumed you find the one's you like and go from there but clearly that's not the case!! Still all interesting info, thanks :D

as mr myagi once said,

daniel son be like water.... whatever floats your boat :lol:

if you like em bud then thats all that matters at the end of the day :thumbs:

I just presumed you find the one's you like and go from there but clearly that's not the case!! Still all interesting info, thanks :D

I shouldnt worry too much what any one else thinks , just go for what you like the look of , so long as they are the correct fit / offset etc.. :)

as mr myagi once said,

LOL - I'd normally agree but if I'm spending £30k on a car, I'll be damned if I'm going to make myself look cheap by rolling around on Nova wheels! I've pm'd Phil so hopefully he'll point me in the direction of 'class' :teeth:

as mr myagi once said,

LOL - I'd normally agree but if I'm spending £30k on a car, I'll be damned if I'm going to make myself look cheap by rolling around on Nova wheels! I've pm'd Phil so hopefully he'll point me in the direction of 'class' :teeth:

lol rota's are nice and very good price mate phil can get em for you also digsy is selling some jap enkei wheels check em out :thumbs:

I shouldnt worry too much what any one else thinks , just go for what you like the look of , so long as they are the correct fit / offset etc.. :)

Cheers, but I think I have a complex about these wheels now! All I want is nice looking 5 spokes which go right to the edge of the wheel, price etc I'm not too concerned about (well actually that's a lie as I would never go above £2k!) :D

Digsy's are pretty spot on what your looking for! Apart from not chrome (Am only guessing that from your first post and then the pnes you picked from my post!)

I think the wheel snobbery comes from the japanese street racer look and things like the time attach series...

Digsy's are pretty spot on what your looking for! Apart from not chrome (Am only guessing that from your first post and then the pnes you picked from my post!)

I think the wheel snobbery comes from the japanese street racer look and things like the time attach series...

Can easily be repainted as part of the refurb. I was going to go anthracite but the choice is the buyers. ;)

these are on their way as well.

No final price until next week.

racinghart722.jpg

racinghart722350z.jpg

Am I sounding a bit fussy in saying they don't quite go to the edge!? Although the picture of them on the white look really good...

Had a quick look at your wheels Digsy, they're not quite what I'm after (even though they do fit my description of what I want!). I'm losin it I think :wacko: