A few bits and bobs for sale....

3FIDDYZ

Hi All,

Got a few items I am about to put up on Ebay and the list will probably grow over the next few days!! But I thought I would put them up on here just incase anyone was interested.

I havnt got all pictures yet and am still sorting out what I think things are worth so if your interested, let me know what your interested in via a PM and I can let you have pics and we can sort out a price!

Gadgets

Sony F828 Digital Camera http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf828/ A1 Condition (Includes 2 different cases and spare battery) SOLD

Sony NX73V PDA http://www.globalpositioningsystems.co. ... depth.html A1 Condition (inc all discs)

Sony PEGA-CC5 Car Cradle SOLDhttp://www.mobiletechreview.com/tips/GPS/s..._cradle_GPS.htm A1 Condition (inc all discs)

Both the above items will be sold as one

8" Under Counter flip down flat screen TV and Radio SOLD

Phillips Video Link sender, sends TV signal from Lounge to another room with no need for wires.

Sony PS2 (Original) with games (Will list all games)

Apple IPOD 3rd Gen, full of tunes and has had the Apple battery upgrade.

Sony P910i Mobile Phone A1 Condition

Sony K800i Mobile Phone ok condition

Sony K700i Mobile Phone ok condition

Blackberry 8700 ok condition

Microsoft Zune Player (Brand New 07 model) SOLD

B&W in ceiling speakers (including cables and wall boxs) SOLD

Sunglasses (!)

Loads of Oakleys sunglasses (Monster Dogs, Wires, Jackets) Will list all frames and lens types

Bikes

Orange Patriot Mountain Bike in Black SOLDhttp://www.orangebikes.co.uk/2005bikes/bik...?bike=patriot66 looks like this one but has marzocchi bomber forks, full RaceFace parts (crank, bars, stem, etc etc) Shimano XT / XTR. Mavic Wheels, Hope 4 pot disc brakes

Orange MsIsle Mountain Bike in Gunmetal SOLD http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/2005bikes/ ... ike=msisle looks like this one but has Marzocchi Shiver SC forks, full RaceFace Diablous parts, SRAM X.O Groupset, Trail Pimp Rims (cant remember Hub type!)

Both bikes run 27 speed but one is running a MRP System 1 chain guide so only running 9 speed, Hayes disc brakes

Tacx Turbo Trainer, will post more details later!

Minoura Work Stand, will post exact details later

Carl Lewis SKY75 Skyglider

I have loads of other Mountain Bike Clothing (Fox, RaceFace, Roach), Parts, Tools, DAINESE downhill body protection for sale so will list that up later

Snowboarding kit

Burton Custom Board (162 I think) will confirm

Burton Custom Bindings

Burton wheely Snowboard Bag

Burton Backpack (This is more of a travel rucksack as it has protected space for a laptop ipod etc)

Board and Bindings ridden for only one week...

Loads of accessories (mostly Burton) that I will list later...

All the above items are genuine and in working order!

Will get some pics sorted over the weekend, not at home right now!

Happy to deliver smaller items to club meets for free (as will be going in the Zed, happy to p+p at a cost or can deliver bigger items at a cost (via 4x4!).

Thanks for reading

Mark

Lol!!! Nope, parents are!! And I got no space. Also I havnt used some of the bits for a bit or are surplus to requirments so better to let someone else have them that will use them!

Sarnie, I am taking it that comment wasnt aimed at me leaving the country..... More around the statement of it would be nice to leave the country!!:p :P

As an avid skier i could be interested in some of the Burton stuff and the glasses (I've lost two pairs of eyejackets in the last two years :blush: )

:thumbs:

Thats snowboarding stuff Sarnie... :p

+1 :thumbs: We don't want these Skiers thinking they are trendy and cool :teeth: well unless they are doing an inverted 360 off the kickers

As an avid skier i could be interested in some of the Burton stuff and the glasses (I've lost two pairs of eyejackets in the last two years :blush: )

:thumbs:

Thats snowboarding stuff Sarnie... :p

+1 :thumbs: We don't want these Skiers thinking they are trendy and cool :teeth: well unless they are doing an inverted 360 off the kickers

I only buy snowboarding gear ;):p

• 3 weeks later...

As I am on holiday this week I have time to all the bits I was going to do, so lots of pics to follow!!

Speakers.

These are inwall B&W (Bowers - Wilkins) CCM - 65 speakers.

http://www.hifigear.co.uk/site/scripts/ ... ory_id=709

Everything is there for installing into a home A/V cinema application as all cables for Audio and Video are included. All you will need is the projector / LCD / Plasma and DVD / Hometheater PC.

2 Pairs of speakers and all the cables and boxes would come to about £600... Yours for £400 or open to a swap....

DSC00897.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

Philips VL1200 Wireless TV-Link

Wirelessly sends video from up to two different sources to a remote TV. Transmitter box has two sets of SCART input/outputs and receiver has a single SCART for connection to the remote TV.

Features selectable channels for the 2.4GHz "wireless" signal (Same frequency as Wi-Fi and DECT Phones).

Also features remote sender to allow use of the source player's remote control from the remote TV location.

DSC00908.jpg

£40 inc post

Sony Clie PEG-NX73v and PEGA-CC5 Sat Nav Cradle

Ok so you got a Sony Clie PDA / 3mp Camera and WiFi (adapter not included but they are available) ability to use CF and MS cards for watching movies in many formats and a Sat Nav cradle including Navman software (loaded on to the PDA) and maps for the whole of europe.

Cradle hooks on to dash or airvents. All cables, adapters, software etc etc etc are included.

DSC00909.jpg

£150.00 inc delivery

Oakleys.....

DSC00911.jpg

From the back

Half Jackets with Black Frames, orange driving lens, black iridium and blue ice lens in the 2 little boxs (lens are in great condition, rubbers on arms could do with replacing) £50

Blue frame Racing Jackets with Blue / Red iridum - Perfect condition £50 SOLD

2nd row Left Oakley Wires Titanium Frames Black Iridium Lens - Perfect Condition £60 SOLD

2nd row Right Oakley Monster Dog Ducati Ltd Edition - Black Iridium Lens - tiny marks on Lens £40 SOLD

3rd row Left Oakley not sure of model but retro and collectable- camo frames - blue red iridium lens - perfect - £50

3rd row Right Oakley Monster Dog Brown Tortoise frames, Bronze Lens - tiny marks on lens £40

4th row Left Oakley Minutes Black Frame, Blue Iridium frames - perfect condition - £40 SOLD

4th row Right Oakley Dartboard Night Camo frame - grey lens - perfect - £40 SOLD

m frames in Red with clear lens and spare smoke lens - frames not great - clear has little marks - smoke has little marks - £20 SOLD

All inc delivery