What a game of football...

AndySpak

haha ye it was a good game, doesnt help when you want both teams to lose though!

Bring on united vs liverpool final :headhurt:

You'll be a typical United fan then....living no where near Manchester! :lol:

haha ye it was a good game, doesnt help when you want both teams to lose though!

I reckon if I lived in Lichfield I'd definitely travel north to watch football. Couldn't be bothered going to watch any midlands sides :thumbdown:

OMG!!!! Come on you reds!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

What a game, the best game I've seen in years, football how it was mean't to be played. Nobody can deny Arsenal's quality of one touch football but sometimes one direct pass is better than 5 side to side passes.

And yes I'm well into my celebratory wine :drunk::teeth:

Sorry, but Liverpool are so lucky it's untrue.

Not an Arsenal, Chelsea or Man U fan, just a football fan.

They were lucky against Inter (2 men sent off) and they were lucky against Arsenal (a penalty for and and a penalty that should have went the other way in the 1st leg).

They scraped out of the group stages and had to win their last three games.

I had to laugh at Gerrard, "over two legs we are difficult to beat".

Someone better tell him that the final is a one off.

In an ideal world it'd be a Man U vs Barca final but that can't happen

I fully expect a refereeing decision to ruin the final too anyway.

Sorry, but Liverpool are so lucky it's untrue.

Not an Arsenal, Chelsea or Man U fan, just a football fan.

They were lucky against Inter (2 men sent off) and they were lucky against Arsenal (a penalty for and and a penalty that should have went the other way in the 1st leg).

They scraped out of the group stages and had to win their last three games.

I had to laugh at Gerrard, "over two legs we are difficult to beat".

Someone better tell him that the final is a one off.

In an ideal world it'd be a Man U vs Barca final but that can't happen

I fully expect a refereeing decision to ruin the final too anyway.

Your joking right?

We beat inter twice without conceding, and they never looked like scoring with even 11 men on the pitch.

The only penalty that was a penalty was given. Plus we scored four tonight ;)

We lost the first two CL group games, and had to win all four of the next four games to qualify which we did, winning one 8-0 that can't be luck!

And with regard to to the one leg final, 2005 shows we can deal with a one leg game and we should of won it in 2007 but got mugged by Inzaghi.

Hell no...

I'll agree to disagree, but on the whole Liverpool are playing boring football, tonight aside. It was rather refreshing to see him go with two up front, but jesus, in the first 25 minutes they were lucky to see the ball. It could have been so easily a different story. The Hyypia header lifted Liverpool and changed the game.

Looking at Benitez, it seems to have taken him all season to finally realise that radical squad rotation will not win the league.

Inter got a man sent off in the first leg after about 25 minutes, the same player was banned for the second leg. Imagine that was Gerrard or Torres... wheels, off and wagon spring to mind.

Re, 2005, you were 3-0 down... are you saying that there is not any luck involved in coming back from 3-0 down :headhurt: ...oh and another dubious penalty. Nuff said. ;)

Hell no...

I'll agree to disagree, but on the whole Liverpool are playing boring football, tonight aside. It was rather refreshing to see him go with two up front, but jesus, in the first 25 minutes they were lucky to see the ball. It could have been so easily a different story. The Hyypia header lifted Liverpool and changed the game.

Looking at Benitez, it seems to have taken him all season to finally realise that radical squad rotation will not win the league.

Inter got a man sent off in the first leg after about 25 minutes, the same player was banned for the second leg. Imagine that was Gerrard or Torres... wheels, off and wagon spring to mind.

Re, 2005, you were 3-0 down... are you saying that there is not any luck involved in coming back from 3-0 down :headhurt: ...oh and another dubious penalty. Nuff said. ;)

As in my first post, Arsenal play awesome football and yes we hardly touched the ball in the first 25 mins granted :thumbs:

I also agree that its taken Benitez all this time to find a settled team/formation. Infact I think we would of been better off tonight sticking with the usual formation/lineup as Gerard was beyond wasted on the left!

Yes materazzi got sent off in the first leg but he is no where near as important to inter as Gerrard/Torres is to Liverpool, maybe if Ibrahimavic or Stanjkovic had been sent off then maybe. Materazzi being sent off is the equivalent of Carragher getting sent off, e.g we have people that can fill that gap....they are not match winners.

RE...2005 there was no luck involved. We were 3-0 down deservedly and then deserved to come back 3-0 in the second half ;)

Hell no...

As in my first post, Arsenal play awesome football and yes we hardly touched the ball in the first 25 mins granted :thumbs:

I also agree that its taken Benitez all this time to find a settled team/formation. Infact I think we would of been better off tonight sticking with the usual formation/lineup as Gerard was beyond wasted on the left!

Yes materazzi got sent off in the first leg but he is no where near as important to inter as Gerrard/Torres is to Liverpool, maybe if Ibrahimavic or Stanjkovic had been sent off then maybe. Materazzi being sent off is the equivalent of Carragher getting sent off, e.g we have people that can fill that gap....they are not match winners.

RE...2005 there was no luck involved. We were 3-0 down deservedly and then deserved to come back 3-0 in the second half ;)

Well said that man! :teeth:

I reckon if I lived in Lichfield I'd definitely travel north to watch football. Couldn't be bothered going to watch any midlands sides :thumbdown:

:boxing::angry:

Hell no...

Well said that man! :teeth:

+1 awesome game :thumbs::teeth:

I actually agree with John Barnes on this one, Sarnie your right ;):lol: