Wales Run meeting at St. Davids Park

xStric9x

Just to make sure guys, this is where you will be starting the drive on Sunday Morning? ;)

Meeting at St Davids Park:

Chris`I

xstric9x

Zedrush

Stew

Shire

martinmac

stuey

Little Miss

what time from st davids then beavis just out of interest?! know the itinery is coming, btw still havent heard anything from total nissan but only tuesday

The Chester services group will be leaving at 10am, so i guess it will be about 10.15 when you merge with us. Stuey will be your squadron leader, i will be in touch with him when we are close to you. :thumbs:

what time from st davids then beavis just out of interest?! know the itinery is coming, btw still havent heard anything from total nissan but only tuesday

The Chester services group will be leaving at 10am, so i guess it will be about 10.15 when you merge with us. Stuey will be your squadron leader, i will be in touch with him when we are close to you. :thumbs:

ooh this is starting to be a proper ops meet, gonna where some camoflage gear and some face paint to hide in bushes in this covert operation... ooh ooh what can my code name be :teeth:

your thinking into this a little to much jay and getting over excited :lol:;)

:lol:

I will be really pi**ed off if the southerner's started saying OMG all day and super to every little thing that happens. :lol:

ooh this is starting to be a proper ops meet, gonna where some camoflage gear and some face paint to hide in bushes in this covert operation... ooh ooh what can my code name be :teeth:

Call Of Wales 4 (COW 4)

modern zedfare

:lol: