Uprev or ECUtek

Akumanozetto

So i have finally have my Invidia gemini and HFC fitted to my 370z and it is now time for a remap.:teeth:

I am not sure whether i should go for the Uprev or the Ecutek. Mine is the auto so launch control and flat foot are not applicable.

Does anybody have the same set up and what gain did you get for either remap? :bounce:

Head to Abbeymotorsport on here for the ECUTEK. Call them and speak to Mark or Scott and they will talk you through the differences and answer your questions. BTW only 5 spaces left for Incarnation. I see you haven't put your name down yet.

16 minutes ago, Payco said:

Head to Abbeymotorsport on here for the ECUTEK. Call them and speak to Mark or Scott and they will talk you through the differences and answer your questions. BTW only 5 spaces left for Incarnation. I see you haven't put your name down yet.

Thanks Payco, i will give them a call now.

Yeah, i have read your post but i have got something on scheduled already so i might not be able to stay there for the whole day and that is why i have not signed up. I live literally just 5 mins away from the seafront so will definitely drop by to meet you guys on that day:thumbs: We surely need more 370z though :teeth:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

EcuTek all the way, see all features here: http://www.ecutek.com/Products/Trade/ProECU-Tuning-Suites/Nissan-Tuning-Suites/Nissan-370Z

@Jez @ H-Dev is my preferred tuner - see their website here: https://h-dev.co.uk for contact details.

Yep. Called them :teeth: will have mine remap next week