Blood Boil!!

Beavis

Just catching up with some news at work and reading some of the last few days newspapers and reading what mp's have been claiming for, mortgages/food bills and Tony Blairs TV licence FFS all at the expense of the tax payer :rant::rant::rant:

Whats the point in paying these ******* when they don't even want to pay for life's essentials?? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Nothing more than criminals themselves :dry::angry::rant:

Well someone voted for them.

It'll be fun to run an empty country as everyone will leave if these things keep going. Even the Queen pays tax! Why MPs can claim back all these things from tax payers is a disgrace.

I always thought that MPs wanted to do good. I bet there are many 'normal' people that could do a better job for an honest salary.

Well someone voted for them.

It'll be fun to run an empty country as everyone will leave if these things keep going. Even the Queen pays tax! Why MPs can claim back all these things from tax payers is a disgrace.

I always thought that MPs wanted to do good. I bet there are many 'normal' people that could do a better job for an honest salary.

Yes but even the Queen is paying tax on the tax we gave her. Tony Blair earns a ****ing fortune now doing talks and been chairman of multi national companys and his wife is a sponger and they cant be bothered to pay for a tv licence? ****ing disgrace :rant:

Risk of getting flamed....

Considering the salaries they get paid and the claims are all within allowed guidelines, I'm not too fussed. If it were us we'd do the same..... :blush:

+1

Damn right! Expenses policies are there to be raped (thinking back to the one I had in my last job... Oh how I miss it :wacko: )

Whoops, my expenses get paid tomorrow too! haha.

I agree though, it is disgusting, its like me having dinner out each night and claiming it through work as i was "entertaining clients"!!! Nice to know where my taxes go! Next it will be strippers they expense!

Whoops, my expenses get paid tomorrow too! haha.

I agree though, it is disgusting, its like me having dinner out each night and claiming it through work as i was "entertaining clients"!!! Nice to know where my taxes go! Next it will be strippers they expense!

You mean you don't expense your strippers!!!

Its simple, pay them the average wage, thats it nothing more, they are a bunch of useless c@nts, who waste billions, committ horrific crimes and are turning us into a nation of Mongs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Viv la revolution