Good garage to fit pads in Reading?

atchi123

Hi

Got some EBC redstuff from Brakes4U as the stealers quoted me something silly for OEM pads and fitting. Kwikfit initially said £60 to fit front and rear but when I called back they said they wouldn't fit customer parts, only there own. A local garage then qouted me £130 to fit! Is this right or can I get a better deal? Seems a bit steep...

p.s. I know I could fit them myself but I;ve never done it before and am going on a 2k driving trip to France and want everything to be spot on :headhurt:

Why not do them yourself as then you will know everything is tight and a real sense of achievement, not some quikfit spanner monkey that is more bothered about making sure his arrangements for saturday night are in place rather than your brake pads which he fits about 20 sets a day

Really not a difficult job loads of good guides knocking about aswell

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58195 for eg

Why not do them yourself as then you will know everything is tight and a real sense of achievement, not some quikfit spanner monkey that is more bothered about making sure his arrangements for saturday night are in place rather than your brake pads which he fits about 20 sets a day

Really not a difficult job loads of good guides knocking about aswell

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58195 for eg

+1 Very easy to fit :thumbs:

Try Bracknell tyres, they may do them not sure. I use them for tyres as cheapest.

I think I know the one John uses as I got tracking done there. Very friendly give them a call.

Purleytyre 01189 843 217

26/28 PURLEY RISE, PURLEY ON THAMES, RG8 8AE