A plan insurance

Newbie 350GT

just got a japanese import and tried to get insured on it. Every quote, from A flux to more than was over 1400 quid.

3 yrs no claims, 4 yrs driving

Markerstudy underwritten by Aplan insurance charged me 950 :|

if anyone is looking to renew, try them. might get lucky!

actually sounds reasonable to me. i was in a similar predicament before buying a UK car and couldn't get it lower than around £2000, will bear them in mind when i import a new skyline :teeth: ,maybe not just yet tho. . . :dry:

Ive made 2 claims with A-plan and they have been nothing short of 1st class. They've always beat all my other quotes and have a very common sense attitude which is lacking with alot of companies nowadays. Thatham where the branch i used.

Ive made 2 claims with A-plan and they have been nothing short of 1st class. They've always beat all my other quotes and have a very common sense attitude which is lacking with alot of companies nowadays. Thatham where the branch i used.

brilliant

thats good to hear

i got through to them through some other company.i thot it was one of those undercover underwriters..

seems quite popular. which makes me feel like a plum for making this thread

oh well

live and learn

No prbs mate, i would highly recommend them, the different branches seem to get different feedback although overall they seem like a good company. Its the best insurance comapny i have been with and would never ever use Norwich union again!! full stop.

Like i said Thatcham branch are the best of the bunch though..

I used Keith Michaels - Sky were not competative when it came to me and my import but I've heard good things about them from others so worth a try. RAC were also very good for imports. It's one of those things where it's down to so much more criteria than what car you've got that you have to shop around for yourself.

I used Keith Michaels - Sky were not competative when it came to me and my import but I've heard good things about them from others so worth a try. RAC were also very good for imports. It's one of those things where it's down to so much more criteria than what car you've got that you have to shop around for yourself.

+1 on the Sky comment

did you factor in the forum discount?

From sky?

Yes, along with trying to use the discount from another forum too. I just re-rang A-Plan up and without quoting any discount numbers they beat it hands down along with other quotes i had.

did you factor in the forum discount?

From sky?

Yes, along with trying to use the discount from another forum too. I just re-rang A-Plan up and without quoting any discount numbers they beat it hands down along with other quotes i had.

A plan give you forum discount?

ur kidding me!?

Bear in mind I leave mine on the street and have class 1 buisness use and is unmodified.My best quote was £424 fully comp with the halifax I had a prang last year so they would not protect my no claims.So I went with churchill for £525 with protected NCB so I was happy my own company wanted £1000 :)