Huawei phones

350_Jer

Evening all,

It's phone upgrade time, I've always had HTC and occasionally Samsung phones, was looking at the S9 as HTC seem to be fading away (engineers snapped up by Google from what I've read so their phones should be good in the future), but the Huawei p20 pro has caught my eye. Anyone had any experience of either the p20 pro or S9. Got an HTC 10 at the moment so both a similar size to what I have now.

Cheers :)

ive got the p20 pro twilight. Had the mate s for 2 and a half years previously. Good phone, powerful, everyone that has seen it says what is it. Some reckon they copied iphone. A bit pricey, but its a good phone. Camera is best on market, 4 cameras, 40 megapixel. The a.i does some magic the quality is bordering on slr cameras. 

6 inch + screen. video not native 4k recognised by other devices, and dont think theyll patch it. im using 60 gigs of space and still have 68 gb free space. 

the only time it slows down is during heavy use with video editing program. Battery lasts all day with reasonable use. charges quick too.

• Like 1

Read some of the revies online as I found them informative. I've always had Samsung but took the plunge with the P20 Pro in Twilight and it is a fantastic phone. 

Very fast, laptop like spec list and the camera is pretty stunning. 

The P20 Pro is cheaper than the other flagship phones but in my opinion I think it's just as good and if not better in aspects like the camera, battery and charge time.

Twilight also looks awesome :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks very much for the replies, nice to hear some good reviews :) Think my mind has been made up, been looking at online reviews too. Nice looking phone and the brilliant camera sounds is a big plus, must admit I was going to go for the twilight, looks great in the photos!