Paintball Weapon!!

davidwatson85

Worth the trip if in Birmingham thats fairly central, Id be well up for it, shall we start a paint ball thread north verses south, If you are including scotland as part of north then we will have birmingham as part of south, only problem is, is that the southern crew seem alot younger than the geriatrics northern wussies :boxing::lol:

You'd think that wouldnt you Beavis?

However ive had quite a lot of training with the marines back in the day ;)be warned Beavis, ill be stalking you out :boxing:

Shall we get one organised?

North vs South?

North Vs South would be awesome, sort them northern wussies right out :boxing::p

Although what kind of training with the marines, didnt know you could classify rent boy work as training :scare::headhurt::lol:

louise can be the southern mascot :lol:;)

:lol:

We would show them up! Come on you northern lot!

However what classes as north? Birmingham upwards? :lol:

Bring it on, but surely you will be disadvantaged wearing your pink dress's, not very good camourflage. We eat raw meet up north you know. :boxing::lol:

At least i dont wear Skirts!!! :lol:

Its not just the north lot who eat raw meat, rare is the only way to eat. Isnt that right Jay, he loves a nice bit of raw meat! :lol:

Worth the trip if in Birmingham thats fairly central, Id be well up for it, shall we start a paint ball thread north verses south, If you are including scotland as part of north then we will have birmingham as part of south, only problem is, is that the southern crew seem alot younger than the geriatrics northern wussies :boxing::lol:

If there are enough serious people, I can get it organised if needed :thumbs:

Put me down :thumbs:

I assume people would want to do this on the weekend? Looking at dates, May 10th is out due to the NW run, 3rd May is out as they are fully booked up after speaking to them. Would people rather do this before or after those dates? :)

start a thread sarnie id be up for it too :thumbs: after wales meet though, ooo and a bbq too :thumbs:

Skip the bbq the north will have eaten enough raw meat. :p;):lol:

lol, yeh you wussies what you classify as raw meat? ham slice sandwiches :lol:

us southerners are much more tactical, we will be setting up traps like hanging deepfried mars bars, youll all flock to them :lol:

I assume people would want to do this on the weekend? Looking at dates, May 10th is out due to the NW run, 3rd May is out as they are fully booked up after speaking to them. Would people rather do this before or after those dates? :)

After :thumbs:

After :thumbs:

I assume that the week after the NW will be too soon, as all you pussy whipped boys won't get another day pass from 'er indoors so soon afterwards :p

That leaves the 24th or the 31st May. I'm pretty sure the 31st May is whitsun bank holiday, would that make it better for people or not?

How about June time end of when its sunny and hot, and I can put my war paint on like rambo :yahoo:

Worst time of the year to do paintball is in the heat. Your mask gets proper steamed up :scare:

dont the goggles have like windscreen wipers? :blush:

Sounds good to me. Weekend after NW run is JapFest so def cant do then.

Is this open to non club members? Not sure the missus will want to come but could get a mate from the MLR to come if you want to do some MLR bashing ;)

lol oh my days what have i started!!?? :scare::scare::scare:

paintballin is a good laugh, which one are you going to?

some of my friends have there own weapons, need to make sure the pressure is an acceptable level, if its adjustable, some sites have different levels

(+1 for the smoke grenade comment)

yeah good point....turn it up to its maximum setting!!!! :lol:

there is a limit to ball speed, every gun has to be chrono`d before play, maximum is 280fps (190mph i think??):headhurt:

as for somke grenades.... hell yes!! they really are the best thing in paintball! fill every pocket and crevice (be a bit careful when inserting grenades into crevices!!) with one :yahoo:

How about June time end of when its sunny and hot, and I can put my war paint on like rambo :yahoo:

Worst time of the year to do paintball is in the heat. Your mask gets proper steamed up :scare:

Diving tip: smear a very thin layer of soap (fairy liquid/shampoo) on the inside of the lenses will stopp 'em fogging, but it has to be a very thin layer or it'll inhibit your vision.

Diving tip: smear a very thin layer of soap (fairy liquid/shampoo) on the inside of the lenses will stopp 'em fogging, but it has to be a very thin layer or it'll inhibit your vision.

Yeah they get you to do that after every game when doing it in the summer which is a pain but its more the fact that the adrenalin and activity gets you sweating your rocks off which is very uncomfortable when you are strictly prohibited from taking your mask off. :blush:

not if you get decent masks lol :wacko:

talking of which, gettin a new one to go with my new gun i ordered today

(didnt like the 1st one!! :blush: )

New goggles...(i want a blue mirror lense though B) )

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g240/ ... /Mask2.png

New marker....

http://www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk/Paint ... _info.html

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

yeh so did i, i`m just sort of gettin into it more, i think it may take over from spending all my money on cars! :headhurt:

Me too. i am 1 million per cent hooked on cars, which cost me a fortune. The weird thing is that I didn't even buy my own car till 2004 :surrender: