What da Fa!!!!!!

Zedrush

Bloody gay gay gay gay gay gay gay classic typical gay line " I have to go fight him, otherwise who will he hurt next" bloddy hell the main baddie is an 8 stone anorexic with flippy kicks and a gay haircut. :rant::rant::rant: Not a mark on his face... GAY !!!!! :rant: Now classes are gonna be filled with young teenagers wanting to impress the girls by saying they do mma, and walk around like premadonnas ar$eholes :rant:

Now classes are gonna be filled with young teenagers wanting to impress the girls by saying they do mma, and walk around like premadonnas ar$eholes :rant:

But think of the fun inniciation beastings you can give to these guys :lol::lol:

:lol: its fast and furious meets kickboxer! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you notice that the trainer is the guy from Gladiators, why is he doing a gay film like this I lost all respect for him now... "yes it is your turn to fight, you must kick and be one with your self, only then you will know what it means to be a fighter" if I spoke crap like that in my class my students would leave and my fighter would kick my ass :dry:

Did you notice that the trainer is the guy from Gladiators, why is he doing a gay film like this I lost all respect for him now... "yes it is your turn to fight, you must kick and be one with your self, only then you will know what it means to be a fighter" if I spoke crap like that in my class my students would leave and my fighter would smack my ass :dry:
you love that though dont you :lol: