370z wheels on 350z. What tyres to get?

monkeybrain1234

Had the 370z rays on my 350 for a while now. Got Falken 452 all round when I bought the alloys.  Okay but easy to reach the tyres limits. 

Want Michelins pilot sports now but need advice on which combination. 

Front 245/40/19 MPS4 only available 

Rear 275/35/19 MPS4 or MPS4S

Should I put the MPS4S's on the rear or just keep MPS4 all round?  Not really much price difference. 

daily driver, only 4,000 miles a year but love a good spirited drive. 

Any advice ?

b983d27f-ab1c-449c-bed9-48c859bf4b2a.jpg

Edited by monkeybrain1234

Usual tyre size for 19” wheels on a 350z front is 245/35/19 and not 245/40/19 which would have been the tyre size for when they was on the 370z. Rears are the same for both 350z and 370z on 19” as you said 275/35/19. So I’d go with 245/35/19 for the front, which means you can have MPS4S all round  :yahoo:as it’s not best to mix tyres even the two Michelin’s. Especially if your buying all four at the same time, as that seems daft to me and would drive me potty. Haha :thumbs:

• Like 1

Weird, thought I’d replied to this!

Go with what Shezza says, that’s exactly what I’d do. 4S are def better than the 4, although I’m on the 4 right now and they’re spectacular for a daily drive: I can only imagine how good the 4S are. 

• Like 1