Zorst Clip

Jay

Ok deal then lol you cant go back on ur word haha! Nah i can see why you would think that but checked it 2day then took it to the garage and its fine! So i am looking forward to that 100 quid!

Ok deal then lol you cant go back on ur word haha! Nah i can see why you would think that but checked it 2day then took it to the garage and its fine! So i am looking forward to that 100 quid!

Seriously though, I've never seen smoke like that before on any zed before. If you say its ok then :thumbs:

But don't come crying if it blows up as you'll owe me £100 as well :lol:

lol no no no u owe me 100 bucks next week lol! Yeh its grand just hadnt been started up in a few days and was seriopsuly filthy! But if u watch the video back after 3rd rev it clears fine!

Really not meaning to freak you. But years ago I had a Fiat Coupe Turbo (i know I should have expected it). It smoked anlot when it started up, turned out I had a cracked cylinder that was coking up the engine. Cost me £3K to sort out I, I then ceased the engine. if in doubt check it out!!!