Back in the fold

Hi all, it has been a long time since I posted here, I had a 350 back in about 2009 and have been through a dozen cars since before buying a 370 last week.

A stunning car and great fun! (image below at the car valet yesterday)

The car is really clean aside from 2 small stone chips which I am going to get sorted, however the wing mirror mounts have faded and look pretty crap. Does anybody know if there are any after market ones available please? I imagine buying from Nissan will be super expensive so looking for another option.

TIA, Nick

IMG_4324.JPG

IMG_4325.JPG

Welcome back.

Lovely colour on that zed......very classy/premium and accentuates those curves.

As for the mounts just treat them with Gtechniq C4.

I've done mine and also the plastics on our 2006 mini and the trims look factory fresh FOR YEARS after

This is not a "back to black" type dressing but a PERMANENT like coating that will last years.

The surface has to be prepared very clean but it's well worth it with none of the fading or patchy runs you get with dressings after just a few weeks.

Edited by HEADPHONES

40 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

Welcome back.

Lovely colour on that zed......very classy/premium and accentuates those curves.

As for the mounts just treat them with Gtechniq C4.

I've done mine and also the plastics on our 2006 mini and the trims look factory fresh FOR YEARS after

Brilliant, exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks very much!