Best UV sealant for red paint

LRF4N

Looking to add some products to my kit and with having a red car now I need a UV protective sealant 

Searched and Zaino Z3 was mentioned a few times. Any others to recommend?

Also I take it sealant goes on after polishing and before wax?

From what I understand wax won’t protect from paint fade over years as it’s not protective against UV rays, only sealants offer that?

Got plenty of wax, wanted to protect it before waxing. Taking this detailing malarkey up a notch :lol: 

It your paint is single stage, then you'll benefit marginally from a sealant, but if it's lacquered then you won't benefit from any more than any other colour.

To be honest, I've found very little in the way of sealants, waxes or even coatings that offer a great level of UV protection, certainly not for extended periods of time. By far the best, long term solution is paint.

Sealants still wont offer as protection as a coating, and the easiest coating to use by some distance is Gyeon Cancoat. It'll last longer than any acrylic sealant like Zaino and isn't any more difficult to use.

In terms of when to use it; polish then sealant then (optional) wax - but to be honest, there's little point in both. To be quite honest, if you've got waxes already there's just no point in splashing out on something else just because the car is red. Even if it's single stage paint, I'd just polish it when required and get it lacquered if/when it needs new paint.

If going for something new, personally I'd go with polish then CanCoat (no point at all in topping that with anything other than a sacrificial layer of Cure whilst CanCoat cures fully). Bathe+ will play nicely with anything beneath it but it'll play better with CanCoat.

Thanks for all that

Its a 2003 350gt in chilli red so same as a zed. I think it’s single stage?

Planning on keeping it long term so even if it’s a small benefit I’ll probably try a sealant 

Is CanCoat a lacquer or ceramic coating?