Window Problem Please Help.

spartikus1975

Hey guys so here is my problem. My driver's side window started acting up about 8 months ago so I replaced the motor. Now what happens is the window goes up and down just fine but occassionaly when it is down when I push the auto up it goes up about 1 inch and then goes back down, if I don't use auto up the window won't go up. After pushing the switch up and down the window will go back up. When the window works it works well the motor seems strong. I have done the reset procedure but this has not fixed the problem. I am at a loss for what this could be. I have read about people have the window bounce back problem but this is not what is happening with mine. Also when I open the door the window does go down a few mm and then goes back up when I close the door as it should. If anyone has any idea of what I can do to fix this I would greatly appreciate it. I have searched but can't seem to find a problem like the one I am having.