Carbon lip

Jay

Give Phil a ring instead (07714457051) or send him a PM, hes a very friendly and informative guy :thumbs:

Yeah.. i am pretty new on here but i already figured out Phil is a top bloke!

Greetings from Rome! :teeth:

Italian or visiting Brit?

• 2 weeks later...
Got mine on order from big phil :thumbs: Whoever doesnt have one yet should do the same B)

Did you get yours yet Jay? Any pics of it fitted?

I quite fancy one of these from ESR for £60 too if they are real carbon. Couple of questions though if anyone can help me out:

- Whats the quality like on these items?

- Is it just 3m tape that holds them on? If so is there any chance it might pop off or start to come loose after a while?

- If you wanted to remove this at a later date - is it likely to mark or damage your paintwork?

Cheers

CHL

Nissan one (Which claims its carbon but its not!) sticks firm with 3m tape. Had mine on for about 6 months now. Got the same 3m tape on my carbon mirrors and had to remove one with a hair dryer the other day and no issues to the paint work.

I think Chris I had a carbon one before he put the outstanding varis lip on.

Got mine on order from big phil :thumbs: Whoever doesnt have one yet should do the same B)

Did you get yours yet Jay? Any pics of it fitted?

I quite fancy one of these from ESR for £60 too if they are real carbon. Couple of questions though if anyone can help me out:

- Whats the quality like on these items?

- Is it just 3m tape that holds them on? If so is there any chance it might pop off or start to come loose after a while?

- If you wanted to remove this at a later date - is it likely to mark or damage your paintwork?

Cheers

CHL

they are real carbon, top quality and as with everything we supply if you don't like it you get a refund.

3M tape sticks really well and will remove without damage to paint.

Nissan one (Which claims its carbon but its not!) sticks firm with 3m tape. Had mine on for about 6 months now. Got the same 3m tape on my carbon mirrors and had to remove one with a hair dryer the other day and no issues to the paint work.

I think Chris I had a carbon one before he put the outstanding varis lip on.

Yup I have a genuine Nissan one in my loft as we speak. It sticks on with 3M tape which is more than enough to keep it in place. Had mine on about 9 months before fitting the Varis lip. I will sell it to the first person to catch me at the Wales run and give me some money for it, proceeds to the club :thumbs:

proceeds to the club, very kind chris :thumbs:

Or you after a mods job :lol:

No I've just had it so long and cant be bothered to sell it and have to post it out, so I obviously dont need the money that badly, so if someone gives me a decent amount for it on the day I'll donate it to the club. Offers around £25 should do it ;)