[SOLD]370z gear knob immaculate

parello9

SCAMMER ALERT! word of advice before buying off this guy, if using PayPal DO NOT pay to a "friend" that way if you get the "wrong item" or its not as it should be, you will have a better chance of getting your money back as he is not an honourable guy and wont do the right thing.

I hope Karma comes back and bites you ten fold. :p 

Tbh you have more than enough evidence for a small claims court action, posting on all his threads isn’t going to get your money back any quicker. 

But yes, you should never use PayPal gifting to friends unless you’re 100% confident in what you’re getting. That’s just common sense. 

This is now sold 

and the guy is very happy with it :teeth:

ive explained about the nismo mats so if you have a real problem come see me at a meet and you can show me how they aren’t good enough :boxing:

Edited by parello9

how do you explain knowing LHD mats and scamming me and not willing to refund me because you "dont want to get stuck with them" and yes you will see close up how they don't fit!!!!!!!!!

Your missing the point, ive spoke to you on fb about all this i havent blocked you until you started calling me at midnight as i was happy to discuss it.

ive spoke to nissan and they are for a nismo mark 1 or 2 and they said definitely so this is out of my hands. They said not for a 2009 which yours isn’t