Bionic y-fronts!

stanski

So while I was flicking channels last night - looking for that 1 Top Gear episode they hav'nt repeated 90 times this week I found Bionic Woman the new version...

Absolute tripe but worth a look purely for eye candy reasons - That chick can fix my central heating anytime she wants!!

Oh and the blonde chickie who is also supposed to be erm bionic as far as I understand , (that would imply a plot, storylines etc) is pretty damn good also !! Yowsa yowsa!!

http://www.itv.com/Drama/contemporary/B ... fault.html

So now you have to check for yourselves dont you gentlemen?

Oh just noticed past my 350 posts!! Yippee - please sir may I have my sticker please.

Indeed you are both correct - I suppose I should watch Eastenders to cheer myself up - my central heating problems are never going to be as miserable as anything on Eastenders!! :lol:

Aha but have you noticed she still has a bit of meat on - which for American Soaps is unusual - the accent is duff but lets face it no one watches with the sound on anyway!!

My prediction is by the middle of this series she will be skinny for our American viewers delight! :lol: