Best ‘budget’ brake rotors and pads?

Dillydot82

Ok due to the last owner putting cheap brakes on my zed I’m now fed up of sounding like a rusty hamster wheel while trying to look super cool... I definitely need front pads and discs and rear pads but I think I’m just going to overhaul the lot, budget is rather restricted due to the other four legged horse power in my life going wrong too... any ideas?? Just for fun road driving so no need for bells and whistles.. 

Edited by Dillydot82

I put Mintex pads and Black diamond discs on my zed about a month or two ago and there good and at a reasonable price as well. Demontweeks currently have the discs on offer and Pads are cheap from their website. 

You do lose the anchor feeling that other discs have but there still good discs and do it well

• Thanks 1

I replaced my front pads about 2 months ago, old ones were Delphi, new ones were Ferodo, they weren't the DS range, they were only about £40 & perform well with the grooved discs already on the front, not sure what make they are but there's no squeal.

• Thanks 1