Petrol distance

Shep1982

Hi guys, 

Finally got a 370z (second hand) and loving it so far. Now I'm arranging with a few friends to go on a mini road trip and as I am still on my first tank of fuel I cannot yet judge how far one will last. The road trip it self is around 270 miles. I will be starting on a full tank and there will be some spirited (legal speed) driving in sections but alot of the way is A roads so a50- 60 miles per hour will be the main speed. There is a shell petrol station located 200 miles into the trip which we will all stop at. Sooo with a little spirited driving in sections but mainly a 50-60 mph most the way do you think I will get to the petrol station 200 miles away with some fuel left in the tank or am I pushing it. :-) 

Brilliant thanks.! Was getting a little worried as I have half the dots on but it states I only have 80 miles left in the tank. I'm like wow she likes to drink hahaha 

Loving the car though for years wanted a 350 but got a different sports car and even though I loved it I wished I had got the zed. Then the 370 came out and I was like I got to get me one of those no matter what haha now I've finally got one. Let the good times role :-) 

That's not actually to bad for a big V6. Do you know a way to reset the mpg counter so to start from fresh. Currently it's probably basing it's calculations on me and the previous owner.! If not no worries I'm sure it will recalculate over a few more miles :-)