Summer Wheels

martinmac

Thats it, had enough of the boring winter wheels so its on with the chrome. One last blast out over this today and its bling time.

http://www.thecumbriadirectory.com/Cumb ... e_Pass.php

So, if it snows next week you know who to blame :blush:

Wrynose is an interesting drive but for me there are too many people on it with too few passing places and far too many blind single track corners! I love Kirkstone pass if the roads are quiet and Honister pass can be fun too.

I'm looking forward to driving round the lakes a fair bit this summer. :thumbs:

Whoosh!! :yahoo:

Coo they are fancy pants are'nt they - no wonder you dont keep them on all year round!

Those bolts must be a swine to clean - toothbrush job is it? :)

Pretty easy bud, have a nephew with a father who wont give him pocket money. Child labour rules :lol:

Hiya buddy long time no speak. Great to hear from you. Whats the story with the engine Kev, think we could all do with some good thoughts on aftercare at the moment. Sounds like you are moving onwards and upwards. look forward to seeing some pics.

Yes the wheels have had a relaxing winter swaddled in cotton wool in the garage and are only just back out. Apart from one minor :blush: scuff on a wayward rock they are still great and I love them.

Hiya buddy long time no speak. Great to hear from you. Whats the story with the engine Kev, think we could all do with some good thoughts on aftercare at the moment. Sounds like you are moving onwards and upwards. look forward to seeing some pics.

Yes the wheels have had a relaxing winter swaddled in cotton wool in the garage and are only just back out. Apart from one minor :blush: scuff on a wayward rock they are still great and I love them.

well martin, as you know i got the car new in march 07, and it used on average a ltr of oil for every 1k and it got steadily worse untill on last dealer check it had used 1.75 ltr in 600 miles so a new engine it be, but it has taken a year of moaning at them to get this far, speak soon mate kev

Thats great news Kev, hell that has taken some time and really glad you have finally got sorted after this and the model spec nightmare. Hopefully you can get to enjoy the car now :D How are the Carp B)

koi are great bud, dont know if i already told you but i went to japan in october and bought a 1mtr long cream koi and some others, i was like a kid in a sweet shop, spent far too much, we will have to meet up once i have moded the car to show you it, be bout a month till its done thou, see ya lader mate.

Thats great news Kev, hell that has taken some time and really glad you have finally got sorted after this and the model spec nightmare. Hopefully you can get to enjoy the car now :D How are the Carp B)

koi are great bud, dont know if i already told you but i went to japan in october and bought a 1mtr long cream koi and some others, i was like a kid in a sweet shop, spent far too much, we will have to meet up once i have moded the car to show you it, be bout a month till its done thou, see ya lader mate.

ps, anyone else on this forum into koi carp ???