*** TORQEN *** 0% APR finance packages now available @ TORQEN

Adrian@TORQEN

Ladies and gents,

We're now offering finance for all orders over £300 and up to £25,000.

The option is being implemented in the current website as we speak, but also on the new version which is in development and should be ready to go live towards the end of this year. 

The packages we offer at the moment are:

6 month 0% APR

9 month 0% APR

12 month 0% APR

For new applications please PM here while the finance options is being implemented online.

Any further questions, please ask here or via PM.

Regards,

Adrian

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

For some reasons the credit provider sees your IP as outside the UK. Are you actually in UK when you're trying that? Could you PM me your IP address if the answer is yes?

Most certainly am in the UK Adrian. 

I'll have a look later when I'm back from work. But will attempt on my mobile too. First time it's ever said that when using things like this in past. 

8 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hi,

Just on the phone with them, they're looking into it. Please could you PM me your IP so they can check why it triggers this? Which internet provider as you using?

Thanks for your patience.

PM'd you regarding this. Managed a work around ordering by phone just in case anyone else currently has the issue too. 

Adrian is on the case though. :)

Glad to see the finance option is so popular, guys! Should have looked into this option long time ago :)

How it works page now also up - https://www.torqen.uk/p-15-torqen-finance-options

Also thanks for the feedback, we managed to fix all bugs highlighted, but do let us know if anything else comes up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/11/2017 at 13:23, 350_Jer said:

Hi Adrian,

Do you know if you can pay off an outstanding balance early when you have taken up the 0% finance or are you tied into the set amount of months to pay it off?

Hello buddy,

Sorry for the delay, just catching up with queries after returning from SEMA. You can call OmniCredit anytime and make the final payment, there is no fee and no limitation on the period you want to pay early.

Hope this helps but do let me know if you have further queries.

Adrian

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 16:49, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hello buddy,

Sorry for the delay, just catching up with queries after returning from SEMA. You can call OmniCredit anytime and make the final payment, there is no fee and no limitation on the period you want to pay early.

Hope this helps but do let me know if you have further queries.

Adrian

That's great, thanks :)