350Z HR Brakes...

AMT

So it's coming round to the time where all four discs/pads are likely gonna be changed, usually I can find Brembo stuff off ebay fairly cheaply but having trouble this time with discs as there all horridly expensive lol. Not really after grooved/drilled so just out of curiosity or anyone's experience what make of discs they've used as a substitute? 

For example, would these do? 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-3-5-V6-2003-2009-FRONT-AND-REAR-BRAKE-DISCS-AND-MINTEX-PADS-SET-NEW-/321926888671?fits=Model%3A350+Z&epid=1688948158&hash=item4af4567cdf:g:aEQAAOSwcBhWWG8m

Are Mintex pads ok?  Or alternatively if I just went and found the 4 discs separate is there any brake pad that is decent, lasts as long and performs well and crucially (as I love a clean wheel) doesn't do anymore dust than a normal Brembo?

I keep hearing stuff about EBC one's but no idea what colour or what the diff is really.

Any help or suggestions...or links .. appreciated.

Cheers!  

Edited by AMT

I put Black diamond discs and mintex pads about a month ago on my Hr and the pads have started squeaking now and again but not constant. The Black diamond discs are good but don't have the anchoring feeling which I would have liked looking back now. Apart from that they brake well and do the job well, can't really fault them, I've never felt like I needed more from the brakes but then again I only use it for fast road. 

I got mine from demon tweets for around £300 if I remember correctly 

• Like 1