[SOLD]Chargespeed rear with carbon diffuser

Jay.1r

For sale, due to me wanting the amuse rear is my Chargespeed rear bumper, I believe it's a replica, but with a very rare real carbon diffuser, I haven't seen one for sale since wasso's hence the price, and can not find any for sale in the UK, il be ordering my new bumper on the 15th so the Chargespeed will be available shortly after that when I swap them over, I can send some close up pictures on whatsapp or email, although it's raining outside right now so rather not venture out with the paper user name! Fitments bob on and only has a slight scratch in the paint (probably the buyer will respray anyway) no physical damage whatsoever 

Collected £425 or delivered for £450

Alternatively if I have someone wanting the bumper and someone the diffuser I will split for £250 bumper and £200 splitter, I would prefer not too though

DSC_0674.JPG

Edited by Jay.1r
  • Like 4

I've tried to google what this would look like without the diffuser (the black bit, yeah?) but I can only find pics that look similar to yours (appreciate these might not be carbon). Are you talking about splitting it to sell it totally diffuser-less? and what does it that look like without one on? Would you need to put a non carbon diffuser back on?

Sorry for Question Time. haha

17 hours ago, Jay.1r said:

You could just paint behind it black without the carbon diffuser it is the same shape behind 

What, like this? :lol:

6Fqa2Lo.jpg

q0uEIoQ.jpg

Hiez7qH.jpg

IT looks pretty good IMO, quite clean and doesnt draw attention from the rest of the car. In an amusing twist, Wassos carbon diffuser was originally mine, I preferred the black look so youre in good company :lol:

• Like 2