Check your car tax online

nixy

I think the DVLA site is up to date already so if you put your reg in you can check your tax liability when it's next due.

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/index.jsp

Click the above and then click on vehicle enquiry and follow the instructions.

£210 for me.

I don't suppose there are too many people on this site expecting anything less next time around... and we'll all be expecting it to say £440 this time next year :angry:

Mine says £185

I heard something about the Budget that in the year 2010 high emission cars could be charged up to £950 a year for road tax!!

Edit: - just read other post on tax

is yours an import as well? Mines £185 like Tim's so I think it's cheaper if its a sunset!

Hmm mine says £210 as well - is it effected by the age of the car?

Mines an 04.

Its getting a bit ridiculous this running a car malarkey - instead of getting a TT conversion I mite put a micra engine in mine and go for the show not go stance :surrender:

Hmm mine says £210 as well - is it effected by the age of the car?

Mines an 04.

Its getting a bit ridiculous this running a car malarkey - instead of getting a TT conversion I mite put a micra engine in mine and go for the show not go stance :surrender:

What about if we put a 1999 Vtec twin JZ supra engine in there running 550bhp, what tax would we pay then? :teeth: