EVO 5 Rally car Video

plebpl

Hi all,

I have just invested in some camera gear and want to give this video making milark a go! Few things I note from the below, the car sounds way too quiet and I need an external mic. And stabilisation is very difficult so a better tripod will be needed. Other than that let me know what you think.

Very nice motor but, ...unsure if you're the driver or not but keep filming yourself driving at pace shall we say, on public roads and on the wrong wide of the carriageway at times for no reason & it won't be long before the old bill are taking an interest.

Not having a pop at you, more a friendly just be careful. ;) If that was all done on a closed or private road then I apologise.

Anyway other than the above and the music on the video I thought it was well edited & shot.

We made sure to keep it 60 or below, just some acceleration shots! On the wrong side, you cant really see but if you look carefully there is a blur on the left where a person is walking in the road. We were going around her :)

But yeah I completely appreciate your point! Will have to be careful with future videos!

• Like 1

We made sure to keep it 60 or below, just some acceleration shots! On the wrong side, you cant really see but if you look carefully there is a blur on the left where a person is walking in the road. We were going around her :)

But yeah I completely appreciate your point! Will have to be careful with future videos!

Good stuff Ryan.

Just got to be careful nowadays what you put up for everyone to see on Youtube or similar social media (I'm sure you know that).

Seems like it was all good safe fun though from what you say. Enjoy your new hobby. :thumbs:

• Like 1