[SOLD]2004 Red import 350z ....only 31k miles

Bullet

For sale is my 2004 Nissan FairladyZ in red with incredibly low mileage.

It currently shows 31,600 miles on the clock, it was imported with 13,042 KM on the clock. All four tyres are good with loads of tread. The car comes with lots of paperwork including all the original import documents. The MOT is due in February 2018. The car is well maintained as I do all the work on it myself. It was last serviced in February and has only just had the auxiliary belts changed ready for the sale.

The body work is in really good condition but has the usual age-related marks as you would expect for a car of this age. If I was pushed for negatives, the owner before me spilt an air freshener which reacted with a section of the gear surround. I have owned the car for over two years and it has never bothered me though.

The car runs perfectly, is a dream to drive and there are no known mechanical issues. I am very picky about my cars and I cannot fault it.

The car has the following;

Performance

· Scorpion stainless steel cat back exhaust

· K&N air filter

· H-Dev plenum spacer

· Remapped by Abbey motorsport (all original paperwork included)

· 2006 airbox mod

Exterior

· Carbon fibre mirror caps

· Mines Style front lip

· Chargespeed sideskirts and spats (bottomline)

· Facelift LED rear lights

· Polished plenum (mopedmark)

Interior

· Nissan Birdview satnav – originally the import satnav but paid Nissan £1,200 to fit the UK spec satnav. Satnav newest maps on disc included.

· Double din Kenwood DVD player

· Upgraded speakers MB Quartz

· Bose sub

IMG_0054_zpsuzgi6xk9.jpg

IMG_0052_zpso9hnhetj.jpg

IMG_0051_zpszfquidti.jpg

IMG_0050_zpsswgxbvo2.jpg

IMG_0049_zpscc7qdg41.jpg

IMG_0065_zpsm2jolckp.jpg

IMG_0072_zpsjnldw0ge.jpg

IMG_0071_zpswfocumc8.jpg

£5000

• Like 2

Sorry to thread crash, but that price is ridiculously cheap!

Granted imports can be cheaper, but this mileage is next to impossible to find on a car of this age.

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

I hear what you guys are saying but i have 2 others cars and don't want to be waiting around forever for top money.

So if anyone wants a genuinely great car with really low miles at a really good price then just let me know. :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...