Chargespeed Rear bumper + Possibly CF diffuser

Dire

Looking for a Chargespeed rear bumper if anyone has any links, prices, opinions and reviews of ones you have bought or if you are selling.

any issues etc and also looking into the carbon diffuser for it too.. £££.

Look forward to reading the responses.

Thanks,

Rob

I have a carbon rear diffuser on mine, was thinking about cutting some of the bumper away to show of the amuse titanium system and removing the diffuser, but really have no idea of their value if it's worth etc, are they still for sale or has one popped up here previously?

RT has some on ebay right now. BMM has genuine ones for not much more (about 600 quid if memory serves, but they take a few weeks drop shipped from disti in Holland).

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

I have a carbon rear diffuser on mine, was thinking about cutting some of the bumper away to show of the amuse titanium system and removing the diffuser, but really have no idea of their value if it's worth etc, are they still for sale or has one popped up here previously?

If i get one in time and you decide to sell it first refusal please haha. I have only found them for sale in the US so far