Original Bridgestones vs Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 2

Science_GT

Replaced the standard rear Bridgestones with the above and am definitely Impressed with them! Had a bloke at tyreland saying the Bridgestones are better and the goodyears cost £40 more so don't know why your going for them. (only £109 on camskill . Anyone have reviews on the goodyears? I know they are similar but just interested to hear from other members.

I did took the same route as you Brindgestones > Goodyear Eagle F1's and they're a million miles apart IMHO. The bridgestones just felt like cold, solid lumps of rubber with no feedback. The Goodyears were the opposite, and really came alive on track.

• 1 month later...

Sorry it's taken so long. I've now got the goodyears all round and couldn't be happier! Did a 15 min session at Combe and was extremely impressed for the price. I was trying to get the back end out and was sticking to the road. Got more confidence as the session went on. As for road noise I wouldn't have a clue! I have an exhaust system ðŸ˜

Was the old Bridgestones I think but it's put me off.

Got the goodyears on mine (after Vredestein Sessanta 2, mind). Very very impressed with both dry and wet response and outright cornering force. I'd say they deserve a 9/10 at least.