Which bushes to upgrade?

Colin747

So excuse the staggering ignorance in the following post but when I was in getting my 350 aligned the bolts were seized. I'm planning on replacing these but wanted to upgrade my bushes while I am at it.

Now my question is what bushes would be the best to upgrade in terms of "feeling" the difference when driving?

As much as I want to go and buy this I'd shudder at the cost of labor, never mind the cost of the kit itself.

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension-steering/bushes/864-350z-prothane-total-suspension-kit-14-200714-2007-bl.html

If the suspension doesn't knock, nor does the vehicle fail MOT for worn bushes I wouldn't worry too much. No idea regarding labour for the lot mind.

Well my MOT is in a few weeks so I guess that'll be one way to find out haha Thanks

Bushings

The only other one I'd add to that list is compression arm bushings if yours is for typical daily driving.

Poly bushings in certain places bind and release, thus slow down response time (especially in steering feel).

Used in the right places they're great.

Ooh and just a tip, Whiteline tend to be softer than others.

Edited by RobPhoboS