Injen CAI £170

Rich260

Hi all,

Looking to reduce the noise for track work which sadly means the induction kit needs to be replaced with the OEM style air box. I replaced the original Injen filter with a BMC one which has covered no more than 1000 miles. I still have the original filter that I will include in the sale but it could do with a clean up. It will also come with the pipe that relocates the filter to sit in front of the rad to make if a proper CAI. I have also wrapped the pipe in heat reflective tape.

See my build thread for more pics or I'll happily PM them to any one interested. I would also be interested in taking an 06+ OEM intake set up in part exchange.

Postage is available at £10.

Rich.

C3D309A5-A7C3-4E33-98C4-4CBBCD6733E3-3795-000003BC0969465E_zpsyii56vpv.jpg

Rich, I can recommend a pair of decibel devil's if you're doing track days.

I've not done a comparison video yet, I will soon.

Would love to hear a comparison. I'll drop you a pm for more info mate.

Surely any exhaust will be many times louder than the induction kit, so changing this wouldn't make a difference?

Not really sure to be honest mate. I'm sure you are right on static it'll make no difference but at Bedford the instructor seemed to think it can have an impact on drive by limits. I'm passing noise limits as it is but that's with stock cats and I have ART pipes being fitted shortly which I think will put me over.

Just trying to do every thing I can to shut her up whilst keeping a decent intake/ exhaust set up :)