help needed detailing my zed

saint

Hi guys,

As some may have noticed, I'm making my zed stock prior to selling her. Having got her back to standard condition I really want to get the body and paint as close to showroom spec as possible... but I don't have the tools or knowhow.

So, my question is whether there's anyone around Cheshire who'd give me a hand one weekend, teaching me a thing or two in the process? I'd be sure to make it worthwhile, I have a budget to restore her and I'd rather it go to a zedder than a multinational etc.

Main job is the paint has got spider webbing all over it, looks crap in the sun since it's Kuro and they show up more. Missing a bit of shine too, other than that there's a few light scuffs from people walking by the car and a MASSIVE mark on the bonnet (think it's a paint shop job :( )

Cheers, hope someone out there can gimme a hand!

-Chris

If your fairly sure it will need paint then that really is best to be done before any machine polishing is done..

The price for paint correction is pretty competitive now,i would guess around £300 at a good detailer will get you a long way.

If your fairly sure it will need paint then that really is best to be done before any machine polishing is done..

The price for paint correction is pretty competitive now,i would guess around £300 at a good detailer will get you a long way.

£300 gets you into 2 stage correction money so youll be looming pretty sweet by the time its done.

Equipment wise if you want to do it yourself youll probably need that amount to get the basic kit but it wont get you to the same finish.

Zed paint is very thin so its worth having a paint depth gauge if you plan on cutting deep.

Im in cheshire (and just about still a trader for another week or so i think) if you do need any professional help (booked out until mid may though)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1