Orange front reflectors 07-

Dean.B

Hiya car is in the body shop having the v3 bumper fitted. But they are just putting it together and have realised that the reflectors from my 04 bumper are too small. Which I didn't realise.

So I'm after some orange front reflectors from an 07 onwards as these are bigger.

Ideally need them 2moz so need to be as close to me as possible which is northampton area

Thanks

Edited by Dean.B

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have any of these in orange or clear not to bothered, as will probs tint them.

Found some clear but for £75 didn't want to pay that much for them after all they are only reflectors hah

Thanks mate but the orange ones look like the wrong fitting for.what I need. The clear ones was the correct fitting by looking at them.

Strange one that then as the clear ones are pre facelift same as your 04 bumper ones. I'm sure the v1/v2 bumpers use the prefacelift reflectors and the v3 the facelift ones.

Stole these pics from Andyjames build.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/102295-andyjames-supercharged-silver-pheonix-rebuild/page__st__200#entry1628798

Edited by SHEZZA

I'm not sure now hah this is the gap.i have in the bumper and assume that the lug part on the clear would fit to.the brackets inside the bumper buy I could be wrong?? I didn't take my old ones out of my old bumper so I do not know. I just read that reflectors from 07 onwards would fit hah 20161217_141859.jpg