what colour for my nismo's???

S1 HNK

thanks mate, looks good stuff, just ordered a pot!

have you used that place for detailing...doesnt mention where they are based and id been keen to get the car done. based in cheshire.

is your z the yellow gt4 with meister rims?

Kev had an UY with meisters on it.

So did UltraGaz on the OC :)

Either one colour or polished lip - I don't like the idea of part silver/part colour. :nono:

+1 i dont think there would be enough contrast for that to work :surrender:

Works for me :blush:

IMG_9508.jpg

You've got polished lips haven't you, Jay? We were talking about him painting the lip silver and the rest black. Not the same effect at all IMHO. :)

Either one colour or polished lip - I don't like the idea of part silver/part colour. :nono:

IMG_9508.jpg

You've got polished lips haven't you, Jay? We were talking about him painting the lip silver and the rest black. Not the same effect at all IMHO. :)

Nope silver sparkle painted, shines nicer and easier to upkeep with the laquer thats what i got. Same as what they do for mercedes wheels B)

IMG_9508.jpg

Nope silver sparkle painted, shines nicer and easier to upkeep with the laquer thats what i got. Same as what they do for mercedes wheels B)

My apologies - I stand corrected. :blush:

I'd have to see them in the flesh to see if they change my opinion. Which wheels will you have on if you make it to Wales?

IMG_9508.jpg

My apologies - I stand corrected. :blush:

I'd have to see them in the flesh to see if they change my opinion. Which wheels will you have on if you make it to Wales?

i was thinking the same as digsy i think - flat silver :scare: not silver with barbie sparkles :thumbs:

you need contrast imo :surrender:

any pics of you silver sparkle lips:lol:

the only reason i didnt want to keep the diamond cut lips is due to the upkeep they take.

i thought if i do the nismo centres in satin black and then the lips is sparkle silver? what you guys reckon about that? still a no no??

if not im just gonna leave em std!

any pics of you silver sparkle lips:lol:

the only reason i didnt want to keep the diamond cut lips is due to the upkeep they take.

i thought if i do the nismo centres in satin black and then the lips is sparkle silver? what you guys reckon about that? still a no no??

if not im just gonna leave em std!

will take pics for you, just compared to diamond cut lip and it actually is a brighter :thumbs: Diamond cut dont need much up keep as its laquered surface, polish or mirror polish need quite a bit of upkeep