I need all the 350z uks help!

Tom S 350z

Hi I'm new but I need your advice before I loose my mind with my 350z

So my car flicked on the engine management light and then began to loose power and kangaroo like it was dying and coning back to life, then the ESP light and traction control light came on!

So I did my checks and research and changed the coil packs, plugs, crank sensor and both cam sensors and it went away for a bit.

Then it came back so I decided to change the chain! Chain changed and found that the timing was out by a tooth and thought this must be it!! ITS NOT!! After a day of it driving perfect it has now come back and is playing up more than ever now!!

Engine lights on, ESP is on and traction control light is on its hard to start and when it finally fires up it keeps loosing power and dying! I can't win on my own with this one so I ask for all your knowledge and 350z guruness to help me fix this annoying money pit

I have a similar kind of problem with mine although I get no lights etc. It throws up codes for various sensors but after swapping all of these no change. I too changed the chain but again no change and same codes.

My next port of call is getting the flywheel checked for misalignment. Has yours had a clutch/flywheel change recently?

I have a similar kind of problem with mine although I get no lights etc. It throws up codes for various sensors but after swapping all of these no change. I too changed the chain but again no change and same codes.

My next port of call is getting the flywheel checked for misalignment. Has yours had a clutch/flywheel change recently?