Just driven a hydrogen car *MIRAI

davey_83

I'm hopefully going to visit the Hydrogen fueling station in Teddington next week :D I think that hydrogen fueled cars are way behind electric cars in terms of research and development, but they will one day be able to compete. With the push to reduce CO2E emissions worldwide, I think the oil companies will start to invest heavily in hydrogen and electric refuelling stations.

However, oil is going to last for a good few generations still and I bet they're going to be constantly discovering new locations whenever there's fears of running low. So you can all be safe in knowledge that your Z will always have fuel :lol:

*moot. Sorry, can't help it. It's one of those minor orthographic errors, where folks more commonly use the incorrect term (mute), because the meaning is still intact with the word mute, one of the reasons I bother correcting people when I see it. :)

Really, my apologies, I don't mean to be pedantic, I'm genuinely trying to promote correct usage! The other one like that that drives me crazy lately is 'I could care less'...what they mean is they couldN'T care less! Drives me nuts. :)

• Like 1