Honda Nsx

Jetpilot

I want an R8 and im going to make it happen this year, i hope.

Not because its the most dynamic, or the most desirable, but because it's the most accessible 'supercar' based on price. 10 years ago you could get a Ferrari 355 for £35k... wish they were still that price as i'd rather a prancing horse for the money, but the R8 will do for now. :blush:

The NSXes had MAJOR issues at the 1st Super GT race this year, 4 out of 5 out with total electronic failure, looked like they all suffered the same failure. Great race, as long as you aren't Nissan or Honda sensitive, Nissan were nowhere near the pace of the top runners. Seeing a Prius make a GTR look crap is a real kick in the balls. :lol: I think the Mugen NSX (new entry this year) was the only one to finish, only Honda's top team could keep it running. One of them didn't roll a wheel at all, they never did manage to get it started!!

Edited by Aashenfox

The old NSX is a great car. Chassis design had input and influence by none other than Senna himself don't you know ( smokes fag with long extension in a ruby gown )

A brilliant car with a screaming NA that rivals the standard RB26DET that's , as we know, turbo charged.

Couldn't give a toss about the badge. In fact, i like that it's not of a luxury brand just to show the badge means nothing.

Edited by Rock_Steady