What do you think it's worth? 2015 Nismo Kit.

nrenz123

I'm considering removing the Nismo Kit from my car ready to sell it (M140i), as i think i'll get more selling the car and kit separately.

They will be freshly painted in Storm White (Pearl White QAB) as my car is currently in getting painted after getting keyed.

These are all genuine Nissan Parts, the only point to note is that I had the red stripes painted on the Rear Bumper, Skirts an Mirrors as the vinyl use on the Nismo's is very expensive.

I changed the connector on the DRL to an aftermarket waterproof one to ease the installation (they can be disconnected), I have the original connectors which will be included.

EHGuyGK.jpg

JfiLdWn.jpg

MjxN3So.jpg

f42uWAt.jpg

mH0X7X6.jpg

ej9eHts.jpg

rEvIbkn.jpg

Kit consists of the following with the cost new;

Front Bumper - £351.02

Front Bumper Red Inserts - £47.18

Front Bumper Side Blank - £8.40

Front Bumper Arch Extensions - £15.70

Nismo Front Emblem - £40ish

Genuine Front Nismo DRL - Will add the wiring along with the relay etc (lights are on until side or main lights are turned on, works with auto light feature) - £1000 excluding wiring/relay

Mirror covers £80

Side Skirts - £676.94

Rear Bumper - £437.26

Rear Tow Cover - £4.18

Rear Nismo Emblem - £90

Rear 370Z Emblem - £60

That price doesn't include the cost of paint which is has been near £800

Total excluding paint £2500

Total including paint £3300

Basically, what do you think its worth?

Very difficult to say. Perhaps expect to get about two thirds of the value? Delivery will also be quite costly if the buyer can't collect.

Sorry to hear your car was keyed. I f'ing hate people who do that. Where was the car at the time?

Very difficult to say. Perhaps expect to get about two thirds of the value? Delivery will also be quite costly if the buyer can't collect.

Sorry to hear your car was keyed. I f'ing hate people who do that. Where was the car at the time?

Sorry mate missed this, I'm not 100% sure, either the supermarket, shopping centre or driveway.

So annoying, especially after all the work you've done on the car. It's one of the reasons I got a car cover for mine - people don't seem to notice it when it's covered. Not much you can do if you were out and about though. I'm sure it'll look great after the paint.

I've made my mind up now, I'm going to be putting both the car and kit up for sale, I'd sell the car with the kit on for the right price also.

Good news is I'll be able to fit my snowboard in the Beemer 😂.