[SOLD]Shine amuse 350z front bumper

P15UL T

Basically just the same as any other bumper would need. Standard stuff that body shops need to sort out when fitting any after market bumper. Test fit it. Make sure it all lines up. Fill and sand anything that's needed to allow a good paint finish.

Thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Noob question, doesnt matter if my cars 2007 or not for this right?

Different wheel arch liners, reflectors, and headlight washers compared to pre-facelift.

Arch liners shouldn't cause much issue, might have / want to swap to the pre-facelift ones if it's designed for those.

Reflectors / headlight washers might take a bit of work, but that would be the case regardless of year since this bumper doesn't support them. I'd assume you just wouldn't install the reflectors, but I think washers are a legal requirement (though you could probably get away without them).

Edited by Strudul

Oh yeah forgot there was a slight difference with the front arch liners. Ive never saw any after market bumpers specify they are for facelift cars though so can't see it being much of an issue to make it work on facelift cars

My body shop just cut the headlight washer jets out of my last Amuse bumper and fitted the brackets on (can't remember how)

I didn't bother this time round those as I though it ruined the smooth front end look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...