[SOLD]2005 350z Roadster (low mileage)

Adam B

My dad bought this 350z Roadster a while back when one of my friends was selling it. It was going to be a bit of project between us as we have had a few over the years but never a drop top (still impressed with how the roof works B) ).

Anyway, due to him owning 4 other cars (MG enthusiast) and me with 3 cars and a motorbike it is regrettably up for sale as time and space is in shortage.

It is currently being kept in my garage but normally lives in Porthcawl, South Wales. As above, no sensible offer will be refused as I want my garage back! :angry:

Please browse the photobucket album as they say a picture tells a thousand words.

http://s618.photobuc...579914994517213

2005 UK 350z Roadster - 61,100 miles.

Service History to 56,000

Veilside Front and Rear Spoilers and rear spats.

Staggered 18" Wheels ( 225/45/18 & 245/45/18 )

Alpine Mobile Media System (CD/DVD/ Nav etc)

Electric Leather Seats

Good Points:

-Just done an oil and filter change.

-New Nissan Clutch

-New Mohair Roof

-New Longlife Cat back exhaust (sounds B) )

-4 New Tyres

Bad Points:

-Longlife exhaust sometimes triggers lambda fault. Does not affect car at all but does bring on EML. Fitted sleeves to lambdas but still triggers now and then.

-Only one key, previous owner only had one. Was going to look at getting another programmed but havn`t got to it yet.

-Paint, This was the one thing we bought to do. Good overall but there are scuffs and nicks on it (see pictures). Bodyshop quoted £500 but would rather sell as is so it doesn`t look like we are trying to cover up something.

Overall a very nice low mileage example. Needs someone to enjoy it this summer! :)

My dad would like £5500 for it but of course due to points above any sensible offer considered.

Viewing recommended, any more info or picture requests please PM me.

Thanks for looking, please help me get my garage back LOL :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...