Wanted 350z genuine nismo spoiler

Zedhead21

No worries :) In my opinion, the Gia Cuzzo spoiler, which is similar in design, looks better...it's also available cheap and readily on ebay as a replica....just search 'gia cuzzo 350z'. In the shot below, they have kept the OEM lip spoiler, others remove it, it's an option.

nissan_350_giacuzzo_003.jpg

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

No worries :) In my opinion, the Gia Cuzzo spoiler, which is similar in design, looks better...it's also available cheap and readily on ebay as a replica....just search 'gia cuzzo 350z'. In the shot below, they have kept the OEM lip spoiler, others remove it, it's an option.

nissan_350_giacuzzo_003.jpg

Just had a look then , can't seem to find them anywhere ?

Here ya go mate, might need a lot of sanding and a bit of tweaking to fit and look good, but hard to go wrong for the price. :) By the way, you were right it wasn't coming up under a gia cuzzo search, strange, the seller missed a chance to sell more of them by missing that tag out I reckon, cos as you can see, it is a good replica of the Gia Cuzzo item. Anyway, there it is! Good luck!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131846657179

Edited by Aashenfox

Wow that's so cheap. I want one now í ½í±í ¼í¿»

Don't mean to lecture, but you do get what you pay for, as a rule. So go in with your expectations low, they may need a fair amount of extra work to come out as pictured. ;)

• 1 month later...

I went for the gia cuzzo style spoiler , was a bit of a mess up with delivery and it got sent back to poland and re posted but got here in the end , really happy with it , matches the lines of the car well as you guys said , just need to fork out for painting now

• 1 month later...

The shop actually had a bit of trouble , i was originally quoted £180 fitting but when they sanded it back the fibreglass seam wasn't joined properly so I figured I was in pretty deep at this point and asked him to repair it and fill in the edges to get it sat perfect , worked out £300 all in , considering the spoiler only cost £80 I'm fairly ok with the price and really happy with how it looks , don't personally think you will get a much better looking spoiler to go on the z without overpowering the lines of the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk